We pride ourselves on our ability to successfully crate all types of medias, customized to each clients goals and needs. Examples of crating options include:
- Museum Crates custom designed and fabricated for the utmost protection of value works. Every crate is constructed to withstand multi-use transport, with the highest quality materials based on individual needs and specifications. Additional specialization may include inner foam core box, foam core trays or reinforced plywood trays, etc.
- International Certified two-way crates, as well as shipping, brokerage, delivery and unpacking services with our global partners.
- One-way crates, single-use crates for transporting works domestically, efficiently and affordably.
- Soft-packing for local transit and shuttle transit; see our monthly east coast shuttle schedule here.
- Travel crates with reinforced construction for multi-stop or touring works. Need help developing an exhibit? We can help.
- Ocean container pack and unpacking for large collections
- Skids for securing large sculptural objects
In addition to crating services, we also provide